Today the hubs, Benjamin, a couple of good friends & I headed into North Park to the El Dia De Los Muertos show put on by the San Diego North Park Craft Mafia.
Oh. My. Goodness.
It was love lust at first sight.
Here are 10 things I loved.
1. Sugar Skull Bride Plaque:Artista Muerta
2. Muertos Skull Plaque:Artista Muerta
Both of these plaques would look awesome in our bedroom with our wedding pictures. I can see it now!
3. Amor Copper Heart Pendant:WinkArtisan
So simple & so beautiful!
4. Sterling Silver Flaming Heart Pendant:Braverelic
I love sacred hearts (almost had one tattooed on me). I love the finish & shape of this pendant.
5. Knitting Crochet Project Bag:Slipped Stitch Studios
How rad would that be to carry around my yarn in this bag instead of it being thrown in my purse??
6. Day of the Dead Dance-Wristlet & Scissor Keyring: Slipped Stitch Studios
I would never be without my scissors again.
7. miPattern Saver Pattern Wallet-Slipped Stitch Studios
I am always printing out patterns & losing them. Then I can’t find my needle or my stitch markers. This pattern saver would be perfect!
8. Tattoo Love Mix-3 Magnet Place Holders:Slipped Stitch Studios
These genius magnets fit in the miPattern Saver Pattern Wallet or in your craft books to hold your place. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been in the middle of crocheting something intricate & forgot where I was at. And they’re super cute, too!
9. Zippered Notions Bag with Zipper Pull-Sugar Skulls:Slipped Stitch Studios
Such an awesome little bag for carrying around all those misc. things that I always seem to need & are just floating around in my purse or craft bag.
10. Itze Luna Day of the Dead Totes:Itze Luna
Pretty new shop that has such amazing totes that are handmade from Mexico. They also have awesome accessories that I would love to have!