i would call this week difficult, but it wasn’t really difficult to eat out a lot & not exercise…at all. i’ve been at my parents for the past week & i wasn’t in my comfort zone at home so i let myself go eating whatever i wanted & making excuses for not walking.
this week’s mini challenge is “how many crunches can you do per day?” i can get a total of 50 points each day for doing 50 crunches, making each crunch worth 1 point each. doing crunches & working on my ab’s has definitely been something that i’ve been wanting to do so i’m confident that i can actually keep up this week.
this week’s goals (basically the same as last week’s) :
- Eat 3-5 healthy meals each day.
- Walk atleast 3 times this week for atleast 1/2 hour each time.
- Do my 15 minute ab workout, including 50 crunches each day to get my maximum points.
my current stats:
- weight: i didn’t weigh myself again this week because i don’t think my mom’s scale is right.
- waist: 33.5 in. so obviously without even weighing myself i know that i definitely did not do well. *sigh* oh well.
one big motivator for me is that today i pulled out my old skinny jeans that i wore pre-pregnancy & they actually went on! one pair goes on & is almost comfortable enough to wear! i’m super excited & i am really going to work hard to get back into them.
so try, try again this week. update ya again in a week with hopefully much better results.